Lionheart: British blogger facing arrest

Jan 9, 2008
An Interview with Lionheart
The British Blogger in Hiding
by Phyllis Chesler


P: Has this happened to anyone else in England as yet?

L: No. Among bloggers, I am the first.

P: What did you write about Islam that has led to a warrant for your arrest?

L: I have written extensively on what is happening on the ground in Luton & Dunstable where I live in relation to the large predominantly Pakistani Moslem community living here. Luton you will recall was the start off point of the 7/7 bombers and has many more links to international Islamic terrorism, that is covered on my blog.

I had my life threatened by the drug dealing gangs of Pakistani Moslems who control the streets and I had to flee. Someone set up the blog for me so that I could write about my experiences. Since then I have been homeless and gone from place to place using libraries and friends’ internet connections to keep my blog going.

P: Who is behind the accusation of “racism”? What forces led the British government to act on this accusation?

L: I have no idea but am certain that it will all be revealed at a later stage. This accusation of racism is being used to try to silence me. I can provide any number of friends of other ethnic backgrounds who know me who would refute such ludicrous accusations – One of my closest friends is a black man. I have Jewish friends, and I put my life on the line for Israel. Glenn Jenry, who was involved in the Omar Bakri and Abu Hamza cases is supporting me.

P: How refreshing that you understand that Jew-hatred or anti-semitism is a form of racism! What do YOU see is at stake here?

L: My liberty, my life, my freedom to tell the truth about what has happened to me personally and what is happening to my community, my country and to the civilized world in relation to Islam’s Holy War against the West. Beyond that, our whole civilization is at stake, the Islamic World is calling for the annihilation of the Jewish race and the total destruction of the Western World.

P: You are really talking about a fundamentalist religion and about a criminal, jihadic culture and not about a race. And yet, the politically correct multi-cultural sensitivity police have confused it all, do not know how to navigate what they might call a “slippery slope,” and are themselves playing into the hands of intolerant fanatics and real racists.

L: The facts speak clearly for themselves for those who care to look. Our civilized world will be destroyed and Islam will subdue the whole Earth under Islamic Rule – That is their objective after all as commanded by Mohamed and laid down in the Koran. If we do not stand up for the sake of the future generations now then who will? No one. We will be leaving them in a much more perilous situation.

P: How can people help you? Is anyone already helping you?

L: People can help me by using their resources to get this message out to the world, if the injustice that has been leveled at me is brought out into the open, then the message about Islam and its global Jihad will reach the masses. Many good people are helping me like yourself. This is as much about them as it is about me, its just I am the one who is being silenced ...

What I cannot fathom is how liberal left wing thinking people cannot see it, how they are helping our destruction ...
More (including contacts to voice your concern):
AANCC, WOJ, DF, CR, FA, GOV

Via The Midnight Sun

No comments: