UK: Ivinghoe Beacon is Alight

(from LionHeart, March 2007)

The Legend of Ivinghoe Beacon whispered throughout the Chiltern hills is that during Saxon Times when there was impending danger of War & Attack from the invading enemies, the Beacon was set alight so that everyone for miles around were aware of the danger coming their way and could prepare for War.

Ivinghoe Beacon is part of a network of Beacons spread throughout the country ...

I was stopped yesterday as I was doing my usual walk through my town centre which I do as an act of defiance against the Pakistani Moslems who have invaded my town. I was stopped by an old gentleman and given a disc and told that the Royal Knights hear my cry's and the legend of the Beacon is now a reality in this generation. I checked the disc and found these pictures and have obviously posted them in the interests of the local non-Moslem population. I will endeavour to obtain a picture of the restaurant so you have a clearer picture.

It seems that the warning has now been given for those who live around the vacinity of this Anglo Saxon Beacon to prepare for War and the impending danger coming their way (I hope it is not too late). More ...